A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Yunker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yunker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yunker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Yunker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunker graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Yunker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Jones Yunker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Yunker practice?
- Dr. Jacob Yunker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Yunker practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.