A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Zide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Zide is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zide
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zide graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Rothschild Zide MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jacob R. Zide practice?
- Dr. Jacob Zide has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Zide practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.