A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacobo Chodakiewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacobo Chodakiewitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodakiewitz graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Chodakiewitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacobo Waissman Chodakiewitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacobo W. Chodakiewitz practice?
- Dr. Jacobo Chodakiewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacobo Chodakiewitz practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.