Dr. Jacobo Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacobo Goldberg?

July 19th, 2016

Dr. Goldberg is the best pediatrician. I live in The Woodlands and don't mind the drive to see him. My kids and my nephew love Dr. Goldberg. It's sometimes disappointing that we don't get to see him since he is booked most of the time, but that tells you how awesome he is.

February 25th, 2011

The best Doctor ever but rude staff

September 16th, 2010

Doctor awesome- staff not much

Dr. Goldberg has been my pediatrician since I was little. Now having a son of my own he's been nothing but the best. Yeah thestaff does affect the services in his office. He needs to do something about it. It is hard to get an appt with him from time to time but I would never second guess his diagnosis he's the best. Staff can y'all please be a little more friendly you don't have to work there if ur not happy.

November 2nd, 2009

staff

Good Doctor but has a very rude and unprofessional front desk staff. For that reason I dont go there any more.

March 3rd, 2009

I would not reccomend this office to anyone. I have had NOTHING but problems since I have brought my daughter to this office. The staff is rude and to this day I have yet to recieve a phone call from anyone with the results of my daughter's blood test after I was told it would only be a day or two (it has been well over a month). I called to set up anappointment for my daughter only to have the receptionist tell me there is no one by that name in the system. That's because they entered a completely different name in their database (never mind the fact that she has been there SEVERAL times). I sent over a refferal to switch pediatricians due to the lack of professionalism and 2 weeks later nothing has been done. I had to call again last week and someone said it will be mailed off the next day... it has been almost another two weeks and still nothing. I will tell everyone i know about what an awful experience this has all been for me.

July 17th, 2017