Dr. Jacobo Nurko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacobo Nurko?

Wow

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Wow! Compassion and knowledge in one package. Hard to come by.

Highly Recommend Dr. Nurko

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I am a Dialysis Patient and have had to see Dr. Nurko several times because of my vascular issues. I don't think I could find a more caring and thorough surgeon. He and his staff are the best.

Really Bad Customer/Patient Service!

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Nurko and his staff treated my husband for an ulcer on his ankle. He suggested we do a minor surgery to correct the problem. The first time our insurance company did not approve the surgery because not enough information was given. Dr. Nurko was asked to talk to a clinical physician with the insurance company within 14 days of the disapproval and he never followed up. Instead of the office calling to make any appointments they left it up to me to make all the phone calls as to when the surgery might take place. Our insurance company once again turned down the surgery because the information from the doctor's office was not provided within the alotted amount of time. It is as if my husband as a patient does not matter. The doctor or his staff could not be bothered. The staff is extremely rude over the phone. Their nastiness was uncalled for.

Posted on November 26th, 2015

He is an outstanding doctor with a great bedside manner. He seems to care about his patients and understands their concerns. As busy as he is, he has gone out of his way to make sure I knew what was going on. I would refer him to anyone with vascular issues!

Posted on June 14th, 2015

My husband saw him on Wednesday and he performed surgery on hin on Friday. Dr. Nurko is a wonderful surgeon and we were blessed our family Dr. Sent us to him. He explains things in laymen terms so we can understand. He is courteous and professional. My husband is back to normal thanks to this Dr.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Dr. Nurko performed carotid surgery on me and my wife and I are impressed with his skill, professionalism and caring attitude. Baytown is very fortunate to have a surgeon of his caliber. In addition, the nurses and 2 other doctors we spoke with all praised his work and his friendliness.

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Dr. Nurko make me feel better again. I had a procedure with great results and I couldn't be happier. Since day one I knew I couldn't be in better hands. Vey professional and a great Doctor and person.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017