Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

7400 Fannin St
Ste 1175
Houston, TX 77054
713-790-9090
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 2.4827586206897 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6206896551724 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Anointed on Dec 13th, 2013

The staff is rude & impatient. They are hesitant to provide a breakdown of all the fees billed. You are more than welcome to use your insurance yet, they still want to charge you several thousand dollars as an out of pocket expense in addition to being subject to more bills from your insurance company. They are defrauding their patients & the insurance companies. It's very interesting that out of all the surgeons I went too for the Pennicular, his office was the only one that got approved while all others were rejected. This is something to think about!!!!!

|  Awesome Doctor!! No Doubts  |  show details
by Katy PL on Jul 31st, 2013

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Varon and he did a great job!! It's been almost 3 years since I had my surgery and my stomach is still looking great! I have been so happy ever since. Now I'm looking forward on having more work done but he is soo good that to get an appointment for consultation I must wait a month and a half just to see him. Yes indeed his nurse V is such a sweetheart with a happy energetic personality. To see Dr. Varon is well worth the wait!!

|  Your Friend  |  show details
by Jose Mantecon on Mar 27th, 2013

Jacobo, Te va a saludar en el fin de semana mi amigo Javier Gómez y su Esposa que se va a attender en el Woman´s Hospital para prepararse a recibir a su bebe en Julio. Te los encargo mucho. Te mando un abrazo con todo cariño. Pepe Mantecon!!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I was commpletely satisfied with not only the work but the staff as well. Attentive and a wonderful bedside mannor. I will be using him again in December

Sep 16th, 2012

Excellet surgeon, The US expert in abdominoplasty or "tummy Tucks.

Aug 1st, 2012

All I can say, he's the best. I've had two surgeries by him and he made me feel and look beatiful again. He did a beautiful job. Dr. Varon is the best. I would refer him to anybody.

|  tummy tuck  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Great results. I have 5 years and my stomach still flat and looks great

|  Love my Results  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Varon is an truly an excellent Plastic surgeon. He fixed my Rhinoplasty procedure that another Houston Plastic Surgeon had performed. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with my results. He did an awesome nose job! My next visit will be for a tummy tuck. I have two family members whom have had tummy tucks performed by Dr Varon and they both look amazing.

|  Wonderful Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

I went toDr Varon to have a tummy tuck and liposuction done last year and I'm very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I'm currently in the process of getting more liposuction done. I would reccommend this surgeon to anyone. Yes, and Hats off to Ludivinia his nurse she is an awesome person:)

|  Bad Breast Job  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

Doctor Varon performed a breast reduction surgery on me 10 years ago and I am now just speaking out about it. It was horrible. I have loss of sensation. My breast or lopsided. One breast leaked for months after the surgery and the nipple never formed. I have a noticable visible scar from one end of my chest to the other. The sewn ends look like the end of a pillow case. I have experienced discharge from the deformed breast ever since. I was young when I had the surgery and since I have watched other health reports I now know that I am not alone in botched surgeries. I just wished I had a voice then.

|  First time made easy  |  show details
by Thank you on May 17th, 2010

Bedside manner seems to be commented on a lot - there is a good reason for this, Dr. Varon is the most personable Doctor I have ever encountered, his staff, specifically Wanda and Ludivina are likewise wonderful...bottom line - What a Lovely group of professionals!

|  Perfect  |  show details
by psc on Feb 3rd, 2010

Excellent

|  I love Dr Varon  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

I recently had surgery with Dr. Varon and he is great. Did a wonderful job and he has an awesome bedside manner! I would highly recommend him

|  Yvonne  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2009

Dr.Varon is the best! He has a wonderful bedside manner- he made was timely and expalined everything.It helps to have as a awesome nurse (Ludivina).. Very happy!

Apr 25th, 2009

One of the nicest doctors you could ever have the privelege of knowing

by kathy on Sep 10th, 2008