Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by RITA BROWN on May 16th, 2016

I HAVE SEEN HIS WORK AND IT PERFECT WORK. I WILL BE HAVE A TUMMY TUCK SUMMER 2017 FOR MY BIRTHDAY

May 9th, 2016

I'm absolutely satisfied with everything and all of his wonderful staff

May 4th, 2016

Other then the wait time for an appointment Dr Varon is great. Him and his staff provide a very comfortable environment and he does great work.

by Awsum on Apr 13th, 2016

The staff is amazing. Dr. Varon is amazing he answers all of your questions and had very patience. His work is Amazing. My tummy tuck looks fantastic👍💋

Dec 28th, 2015

Dr. Varon did my abdominalplast i couldn't be happier with my results. He made my wish come true. He's very courteous and his staff very kind. Compare to the other plastic surgeons that i had visited prior my surgery Dr. Varon was the best to explain everything, im so glad i chose him to do my procedure.. Thank you Dr.Varon and staff.

by Thirza Zelaya on Nov 30th, 2015

He is a very nice doctor who does great work.

by Deborah Odom on Nov 11th, 2015

I have had Dr. Varon work on my face more than once and I love him. Kind man. He does the best. I would not have anyone else work on my face except him.

by Sheila Daniel on Sep 3rd, 2015

I was a patient of his about 17 years ago and he was the best doctor i ever had. I look forward to paying a visit to his office very soon for so follow up work. I absolutely love him.

by Mary A on Aug 23rd, 2015

Dr. Varon did an excellent job with my surgery. He even corrected a huge mistake another Doctor had done on my first surgery ever. I was very happy with Doctor Varon's surgery results!!

Aug 14th, 2015

Amazing doctor

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by M.M. on Jul 3rd, 2015

Dr. Varon and staff are so wonderful! I had my surgery 4 months ago and very happy with my results. Yes, I waited a mth for my first consultation, but it was worth the wait. I was impressed by how Dr. Varon takes his time in answering all my questions and in great detail too. Two weeks before my surgery I was so nervous. His office mgr. explain what to expect after my surgery. Ludi was very helpful after my surgery too. I have to say Dr. Varon and his staff made me feel so comfortable and I look great in my swimsuit!

He didn't deliver what he promised show details He didn't deliver what he promised
by Yurima Falcon-Grace on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Varon made a huge mistake with the size of my implants. I ended with the same size as before the surgery when I asked for a significant reduction. I lost my money and now have horrible scars. Please avoid him.

by Delfina dadkhah on Apr 13th, 2015

He did my tummy tuck 25 years ago I am still happy best dr.

Tummy Tuck show details Tummy Tuck
by Tickie on Feb 20th, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Varon about 4 years ago. I'm still happy with my results. My scar is exceptional and I have gotten a compliments from my OB-GYN.

**WARNING WARNING** Shady Office show details **WARNING WARNING** Shady Office
by MelB on Sep 30th, 2014

Made an appt 2 months in advance ... Drive across town for appt only to find out appt was cancelled due to Dr emergency! Appt was for consultation for possible breast reduction so since dr was not there I asked to see pics of HIS WORK regarding breast reductions so receptionist informed me that she would have to get manager for this! *red flag* after waiting for 15 minutes for manager I ask receptionist what does the PA on dr. Varon title stand for she informed me she didn't know! Come to find out it stands for Physician Assistant, and after further research this dr specializes In hand surgeries...PLEASE GOOGLE.... And he is NOT BOARD CERTIFIED..not does he have before and after pics on his website of his work! Nor was this available to me by the manager.... This was so upsetting because I was told that these pics could be available during the consultation! It was a waste of time .... Please do your research! Staff was unprofessional, rude , and un resourceful ! BEWARE... GOOGLE HIM...VERIFY CREDENTIALS THRU THE STATE OF TX.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Awesome Doctor!! No Doubts show details Awesome Doctor!! No Doubts
by Katy PL on Jul 31st, 2013

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Varon and he did a great job!! It's been almost 3 years since I had my surgery and my stomach is still looking great! I have been so happy ever since. Now I'm looking forward on having more work done but he is soo good that to get an appointment for consultation I must wait a month and a half just to see him. Yes indeed his nurse V is such a sweetheart with a happy energetic personality. To see Dr. Varon is well worth the wait!!

Your Friend show details Your Friend
by Jose Mantecon on Mar 27th, 2013

Jacobo, Te va a saludar en el fin de semana mi amigo Javier Gómez y su Esposa que se va a attender en el Woman´s Hospital para prepararse a recibir a su bebe en Julio. Te los encargo mucho. Te mando un abrazo con todo cariño. Pepe Mantecon!!

Aug 1st, 2012

All I can say, he's the best. I've had two surgeries by him and he made me feel and look beatiful again. He did a beautiful job. Dr. Varon is the best. I would refer him to anybody.

tummy tuck show details tummy tuck
Jun 15th, 2012

Great results. I have 5 years and my stomach still flat and looks great

Love my Results show details Love my Results
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Varon is an truly an excellent Plastic surgeon. He fixed my Rhinoplasty procedure that another Houston Plastic Surgeon had performed. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with my results. He did an awesome nose job! My next visit will be for a tummy tuck. I have two family members whom have had tummy tucks performed by Dr Varon and they both look amazing.

Wonderful Plastic Surgeon show details Wonderful Plastic Surgeon
Jun 7th, 2011

I went toDr Varon to have a tummy tuck and liposuction done last year and I'm very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I'm currently in the process of getting more liposuction done. I would reccommend this surgeon to anyone. Yes, and Hats off to Ludivinia his nurse she is an awesome person:)

First time made easy show details First time made easy
by Thank you on May 17th, 2010

Bedside manner seems to be commented on a lot - there is a good reason for this, Dr. Varon is the most personable Doctor I have ever encountered, his staff, specifically Wanda and Ludivina are likewise wonderful...bottom line - What a Lovely group of professionals!

Perfect show details Perfect
by psc on Feb 3rd, 2010

Excellent

I love Dr Varon show details I love Dr Varon
Oct 14th, 2009

I recently had surgery with Dr. Varon and he is great. Did a wonderful job and he has an awesome bedside manner! I would highly recommend him

Yvonne show details Yvonne
Jun 9th, 2009

Dr.Varon is the best! He has a wonderful bedside manner- he made was timely and expalined everything.It helps to have as a awesome nurse (Ludivina).. Very happy!

Apr 25th, 2009

One of the nicest doctors you could ever have the privelege of knowing

by kathy on Sep 10th, 2008