A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacque Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacque Curtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacque Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Curtis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacque Yvette Curtis MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacque Y. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Jacque Curtis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacque Curtis practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.