A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelin Kae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kae
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelin Kae, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kae graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelin Kae MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelin Kae practice?
- Dr. Jacquelin Kae has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelin Kae practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists and Tacoma Primary Care Doctors.