A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelin Kae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelin Kae, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kae graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelin Kae MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelin Kae practice?
- Dr. Jacquelin Kae has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelin Kae practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists and Tacoma Family Physicians.