A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelin Telesford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelin Telesford, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Telesford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Telesford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelin Telesford MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelin Telesford practice?
- Dr. Jacquelin Telesford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelin Telesford practices Emergency Medicine near Harbor Beach, MI.
See Harbor Beach Emergency Physicians.