A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Chang, MD, MPH is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline A Chang MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Chang practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Critical Care Practitioners and La Jolla Pulmonologists.