A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Chang, MD, MPH is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline A Chang MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Chang has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Chang practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Santee, CA.
See La Jolla Critical Care Practitioners and La Jolla Pulmonologists.