A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Evans DO is a female Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Evans practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Evans practices Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Oncologists and Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.