A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Evans DO is a female Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Evans practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Evans practices Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Oncologists and Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.