A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Evans practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Evans practices Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and York, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.