Dr. Jacqueline Agcaoili MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2015
SHe is in the room with you for only about 5 minutes. I went in there for bruising on my stomach and she did not look at it. When I called and spoke to one of the nurses, they stated that per the Dr., it was probably because I wore my jeans to tight. It was actually because the medication she had prescribed was giving me secondary side effects. I have switched doctors since then.

September 3rd, 2015
Shallow Minded
I was a patient of Dr. Jacqueline Agcaoili for many, many years. But when I discussed with her the reason I been seeing a psychiatrist, even before I start seeing her, and my diagnosis was PTS, and Depression. We discuss how when I been in my lowest I try to take my life. My psychiatrist his always been there for me. Well after the conversation with Dr. Agcaoili she was very different with me,and not different very cool, at one time she was so mean even insulting. I left her office crying, good thing my sister was with me and she witnessed the all thing, and she was shocked. The was the last time I saw Dr Agcaoili. For anyone who suffer from depression and isn't Filipino watch out.

August 26th, 2015
I called Dr. Agcaoili's this afternoon to see about becoming a Patient and what hospitals she has privileges with. Her staff was insulting and unprofessional from the very beginning. This girl had NO idea what she is doing. She thought affiliations only refer to the groups the Doctor practices with and do not also encompass admitting privilege "affiliations" for the Physician. THIS FIRST IMPRESSION SAVED ME FROM MAKING A SERIOUS ERROR OF CHOICES...

July 4th, 2014
Staff
The receptionist is very rude and her communication skills is very unpolished. Dr. Agcaoili should terminate her service as she is losing patients because of her rudeness.

June 27th, 2013
I love dr.jackie and staff
I love my doctor I have been her patient for more then 10 years shes the best doctor I ever had I love her staff there wounderful there kind very sweet ladys I give them 100 % on there hard work always call me with my test results thats a plus even if my mammograms are normal they still call me dont judge people till you have experience them.

January 17th, 2012
Dr. Jacqueline Agcaoili. The very best doctor I've ever had. She took good care of all of her patients. I can guarantee that she has a very big heart and had compassion of being a doctor to her patients. So, don't think twice on going to her care. She will care and love you no matter what. It's hard to find a doctor today. But Dr. Agcaoili you can trust your life on her hands. I am a dentist, dental hygienist, a medical biller, a psychiatrist and a chef and I am very strict and particular in looking for a best doctor I can trust. SInce, I knew her from my patients and I attended on her fellow internal medicine way back before she is very excellent in everything. Thank you doctora jacqueline agcaoili for taking good care of my husband and me as well.

April 12th, 2011
I had to rate Dr. A
After a recent terrible experience, I had to write a quick note about the positive experiences that I've had at Dr. A's office on 14th Street. I've been a patient there for over 10 years and she has always been concerned and going over and beyond to make sure that all tests necessary were performed.I personally feel that Dr. A, is concerned about my health (I've had a few recurring problems) and she asks questions that I have not thought to bring to her attention.Long story long, I appreciate Dr. A and her office staff. I always receive a friendly answer and my wait is never over 20 minutes.

April 27th, 2010
She is a nice lady, but her office staff is unprofessional. One afternoon I came in and her receptionist was painting her nails! They do not know how to pronounce disorders correctly. She may be good if you are not seriously ill. I would expect a physician to personally call and tell you that you have cancer....she did not call. Her staff did.

August 30th, 2008
Excellent physician
The most caring, dependable and excellent physician who can find in her line of expertise. I will recommend her to all my friends, family and associates.

March 15th, 2017