A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Aguiluz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Aguiluz, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguiluz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Aguiluz, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguiluz graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aguiluz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Balayan Aguiluz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline B. Aguiluz practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Aguiluz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Aguiluz practices Family Medicine near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Puente, CA and Norwalk, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens Primary Care Doctors.