Dr. Jacqueline Aguiluz DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2015
Worst office I have ever been to. The voicemail is contradictory, saying at the beginning that they will call you back within half an hour and at the end it says they will return your call within 24hrs. You can't leave a message because the box is full. I called for lab results 1 week ago, 3 times and they still havent called back.

November 5th, 2013
She is a wonderful and caring doctor who truly listens to you and takes her time with you. I have switched over my entire family to be seen by her. And you can't find another doctor who is so dedicated to her patients like she is. I am very pleased with the services she provides.

June 29th, 2013
The Office is a mess
Making an appointment, you better have the appointment card, and have a second person there validate. They tend to change up appointments. They have lost not only my file, but my husbands. They do not remember their patients and their medical history, you have to remind them every appointment, unless your there weekly. They prescribed a high blood pressure medicine which combined with what I was already taking,which if I didn't ask the pharmacist, I might not be here now. And I am pretty big on people doing what they say. And dont try to call the office for the Dr, not happening, you will be told they can take a message, but you most likely will not get a call back. Had to find another Dr.

April 17th, 2013
Patient
I would like to start off by saying Dr. Aguliuz is the best doctor I ever been to. She is VERY carrying and is VERY concerned about my problems and makes sure I'm ok. She has helped me out to the fullest. She made sure received the referrals I needed to see my specialist. I have seen many doctors before and not one has made things happen for me like Dr.Aguliuz did. She is a AMAZING doctor and I wouldn't change her for the world. She has saved me, saved my life...I'm so blessed to have found a doctor like her. Dr. Aguliuz is the doctor you should have for your care. I definitely trust her with my life.

January 28th, 2013
Now a days it is really hard to find good doctors that you can trust and feel comfortable with.. I was struggling with a couple of doctors in my life because they never spend time with me as much as I needed them to.... One day My good friend referred Dr Jacqueline Aguiluz to me and sharing all the good things about her. However, I decided to changed my old doctor to Dr Jacqueline just to give her a try and see what my friend was talking about. Guess what!! I have no regret whats so ever...Been with Dr Jacqueline close to 2 years now. It's a blessing to have a doctor like her that spends time with me and show a lot of compassion about my health issues, very caring and loving. I trusted her 100% with my life every time when I needed to see her. Yes, people I really enjoy going to her and will continue on going to her until she retire.. Also, her staff at the office been very helpful to me and return my calls in a timely manner.. Overall.. I really like Dr Jacqueline and her staff. Keep up the good work!

January 26th, 2013
Great Doctor
She puts dedication to the things she does

January 25th, 2013
review#1
I like how she sets a friendly and comfortable environment.I am able to feel cared for and attended in an excellent way.very caring doctor.five stars!

October 13th, 2008
Promptness, Appointments, Staff
The waiting time is so ridiculous. Appt at 9 am & you'll see her at 11 am. If you want to get an appt specifically w/ her you wont get it. Staff dont even know what her schedule is. Staff are not courteous. Very rude. I remember I called to follow up on a referral. I said "I would like to follow up on my referral.". Rosa, she answered the phone, said "Who me?". Is that a way to answer a call?

August 16th, 2017