Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ambrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Larue Ambrose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Ambrose practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL.
See Downers Grove Primary Care Doctors.