A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrose
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ambrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Larue Ambrose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Ambrose practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Primary Care Doctors.