A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrose
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ambrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Larue Ambrose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Ambrose practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Family Physicians.