Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrose
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ambrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Larue Ambrose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Ambrose practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Primary Care Doctors.