Dr. Jacqueline Amico Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Amico?

October 20th, 2017

Stay away!

Staff were rude especially the office manager. There is no need to show up at your appointment on time. You are lucky if you are being seen 1-1.5 hours late. Most days, you have to wait for 2-3 hours. There is no respect to patient's time. You can get quality patient care somewhere else without dealing with poorly managed office.

July 15th, 2016

If you like to be abused by staff and yelled at because you are sick-come here!

Dr. Amico's husband is the office manager and a complete jerk! He literally berated me because I was 'too sick'! He said that people like me were the reason 'she is always running behind'!!!!! He is a bully, was yelling at me and cancelled my appointment because it would take up too much of her time. When I told him I need to see her, I was sick---he told me to go to the E.R.---not because I was an emergency case, but because I would make her get behind (I guess their revenue stream is much higher when they can shuffle a lot of people in as opposed to someone like me with acute bronchitis and blurry vision all of a sudden)

July 31st, 2013

Long wait, Not Professional

I would not recommend. Moved to another doctor, due to the extremely long wait times, up to an hour, and rude staff. No consideration that the patient also has a career.

March 12th, 2012

Wait times are very long and to schedule a appointment is always been a week or so for me. Overall as far as care I would say average could use improvement.

January 20th, 2011

Best primary ever

Has been my primary for 16 years. Always engaged and involved; very personable, committed, caring, and professional, stays up-to-date, informed. Always willing to discuss and explore problems, open to discussion and alternatives. Have recommended to others and they have been very pleased with her care. Good staff, office people.

November 22nd, 2010

Caring

She is a very caring doctor. She follows up with her patients. She does not rush through appointments and gives her patients the time they deserve to voice their concerns. I would recommend her.

September 4th, 2010

In Excellent Doctor Office's You May Need to Wait

Waiting is the worst part of a visit to Dr. Amico. However, I know from others.. they may leave her office because of that but they return because....she provides a one-on-one attention no other physician comes close to. She is extremely caring and listens to every patient as if it is her only patient. I will not change doctors and I will continue to refer her.

October 9th, 2017