A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Apgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Apgar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Apgar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Apgar graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Apgar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Patricia Apgar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline P. Apgar practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Apgar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Apgar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Gaithersburg, MD.
See Bethesda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.