A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azelvandre
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Azelvandre Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Azelvandre graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Azelvandre has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre practices Family Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Family Physicians.