A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azelvandre
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Azelvandre Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Azelvandre graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Azelvandre has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Azelvandre practices Family Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Family Physicians.