A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Co, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Co, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Co has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Co accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan