A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Co, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Co, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Co has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Bach-Van Co MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline B. Co practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Co has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Co practices Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists and Richardson Surgeons.