Dr. Jacqueline Bearden MD Patient Reviews

August 30th, 2013
Dr. Bearden takes the time to discuss the issues that are concerning me. She never appears to be rushed, even though I'm sure she is at times. She is always willing to change a medication and let me try a different one if I think I am still not feeling well. She listens to how I feel and will make changes if necessary. Dr. Bearden has been my doctor for about 12 years. She is a sweetheart and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate doctor.

April 4th, 2013
I have in just 4 weeks had 2 pretty big problems wioth her and her staff. someone from her office called early yesterday morning I immediately called back and was told ok someone will call you. 2 full business days later I am told AGAIN after literally letting it ring 43 times at 452pm that "someone" will call me. When i asked how many days I can expect to keep waiting well she got very snotty. Now I am on meds from an endo but Dr Beardon first says I don't have diabetes that i have been treated for for 2 years...then says maybe i do, maybe insulin resistance or metabolic syndrome but really its a mute point whats wrong really as long as the meds work. She also pop pooed my seeing a derm for skin tags even though i have had skin cancer and surgery for such twice. I went in for a full physical and to find a new provider. She seemed overwhelmed and confused as to my list of issues. When during follow up told its a mute point as to whats really wrong with me...I am rethinking this pick for sure!! Wish I knew why they called.

March 12th, 2013
I was having a medical issue and this doctor brushed me off and made me feel like it was all in my head. She did run one blood test and then referred me to a specialist. Turns out I have a serious injury and it could have been a lot worse had I not switched doctors.

June 9th, 2011
I am satisfied with Dr. Bearden. She is always willing to listen to and discuss my concerns.