A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Belen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Belen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Belen DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Belen practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Belen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Belen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.