A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Bickham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Bickham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bickham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bickham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Bickham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickham graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bickham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Gail Bickham MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline G. Bickham practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Bickham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Bickham practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.