A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boutrouille
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutrouille graduated from Medical University Of Caen.
Dr. Boutrouille has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline D Boutrouille MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline D. Boutrouille practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Plantation, FL.