A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boutrouille
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boutrouille Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutrouille graduated from Medical University Of Caen.
Dr. Boutrouille has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline D Boutrouille MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline D. Boutrouille practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tamarac, FL.