Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Boutrouille?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Boutrouille has completely changed my life. She has me on a medication regimen that allows me to function like a normal person...something no other dr could do. I no longer suffer with severe anxiety & panic attacks. She is always professional. I never have to wait long in the waiting room. I am VERY happy to have her as my doctor.

I needed to see her for a detox

Posted on April 28th, 2017

After many years of using drugs i needed to get clean. I called the office and the man answering the phone was very compasionate and understanding a very knowledeable guy in this area. My visit was long and i did have a wait but it was worth it. I had to brin g my wife with me who didnt know what was going on so at first i was like no she doesnt need to know but i now know had she not been involved i probably would have abused the medication i was given for my detox. i am so grateful she helped me get a new life

Transformative

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Dr Boutrouille helped me to recover through a terrifying and bewildering time of depression and anxiety. She didn't just write a prescription, she listened, and she took the time to work with me to find the way out. An absolutely transformative time in my life.

Never felt comfortable before Dr. B

Posted on April 11th, 2017

No office is perfect, but Dr. Boutrouille's office really tries. My schedule is really crazy and they always go out of the way to work me in. When my insurance was giving me problems, they worked around it. Ian, Monique, and Amanda really go out of their way to me everyone feel comfortable and welcome

Last visit she cared more for her male receptionist, Ian, than her patients care.

Posted on April 10th, 2017

She was my psychiatrist for several years. Yes, you do have to wait at least 1 1/2 hours to see her after your appointment time. On my last visit with her, I explained that her male receptionist called in my prescriptions wrong and at other times late or not at all. She told me she didn't have to explain herself to me that she was too old and would not answer to me. She had told me she had heard the same complaints all week. Well, he's still there and I'm sure she's lost a lot of patients like myself. Hey doc, yes you do need to explain the incompetence of your office when it affects my health and my time away from work.

Literally the worst addictionologist available

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Missed our second appointment due to a "death in the family" with NO notice and leaving me with no meds in withdrawal. My level of confidence any is receiving any help here is zero. I didn't. Don't say you weren't warned

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I really like this doc. She is caring a even helped me to ha e a sense of humor about my Mental health - which was refreshing and reassuring. It's so tough to find a down to earth Psychiatrist and she fits the bill!

Excellent and Competent

Posted on August 6th, 2015

After being treated by a Psychiatrist for several years and given MANY drugs for Anxiety/Depression, Dr Boutrouille quickly assessed and diagnosed something different. She was friendly and honest. The other Doctor wasted years of my life and gave me addictive drugs that I spent 6 months weaning from. Dr Boutrouille has great knowledge regarding medications and how they affect the brain. I was prescribed non addictive drugs 2 months ago and have never felt better in my life. Highly recommend. She is one of the FEW who really knows the field of Mood Disorders and how to treat them successfully.

good dr

Posted on April 16th, 2015

i have read the reviews and am glad i still went to see the dr the office staff was great and very patient with me with all my questions. the dr saw me for about 20 minutes and i had a sense of relief after my visit. i would highly reccommend this dr to anyone who needs a dr that tells you the facts and not to just get you all medicated up

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Excellent and accurate

It's hard to trust an recovering addict's opinion

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Thank god I did not listen to all of the negative reviews from some of her past patients. Yes the wait can run over your appointment time, but really- that isn't a big deal when you KNOW you are seeing a Psychiatrist. Everyone going to see the Doctor wants more than their share of her time. And while I witnessed several recovering addicts go up to the front window and say they were "anxious" and needed to see her right away- the staff was not only polite but also got the wiener to sit down and wait their turn. I found her to be gracious, very intelligent and quickly insightful about the drugs and issues I was facing with my deep anxiety which runs throughout one side of my family's bloodline. So whoever reads this review, you need to decide for yourself. If you are still struggling and are on-off the drugs addiction issue, she probably is not going to play your game of immediate attention. (Hence why you probably took/take drugs to get an immediate appeasement for whatever ails you.) For others, like myself, who have lived with something we inherited from our family and will never get ride of it, other than to be diligent with the signs when the med.s stop working correctly, she is great! I strongly recommend her, if you are the later patient.

Depression

Posted on November 12th, 2013

I am depressed and after leaving Dr. Boutrouille's office today I found myself even more depressed. She treated me poorly and was very unorganized and I will never go back to her ever again.