A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Brown, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Preventive Medicine, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline E Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.