Dr. Jacqueline Bush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Bush?

January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Bush is the best . I have been seeing her over 13 years she has been my doctor for my last three Children . She good at what she does . I was able to carry my last three children full term under her care

June 2nd, 2015

Best obgyn in the city

Dr. Bush, is passionate, professional, and profoundly knowledgeable within her field!

April 17th, 2015

Unhappy patient.

February 26th, 2014

Awesome Dr

She had to deliver my daughter by emergency c-section 13 yrs ago. I was nervous since this was my first section & she made me feel right at ease. After she came everyday to see me afterwards & she want to remove the staples on the day I went home which was day 4. I explained I didnt feel comfortable so she had mecome back 4 days later. She removed them & everything healed nicely & its avery thin scar.

November 21st, 2013

Horrible experience

She did not treat me good as a patient! I felt more like a number !! I lost my baby due to her lack of knowledge about my high risk pregnancy history. She said that she will look into my medical history after I lost my baby at 18wks. Why would you look at the history after my miscarriage when I gave it to you on the 1st appt??? I met her 4 times and when I got hospitalize she introduce herself as if we met the 1st. Smh I'm not asking you to be my best friend but you can at least act like we met before .. If you have problems in pregnancy please don't go see this lady.

October 24th, 2011

It doesn't get better...

My experiences with Dr.bush have been great. She is professional, respectful, caring, and full of knowledge. I must say that I was fortunate to find her as a doctor. She is also vibrant, alert, understanding, sympathetic, and an outstanding worker. I never wait longer then twenty minutes to see her. She spends adequate time with me, during my appointments. She answers and addresses questions or concerns that I may have, as well as follows up with me when necessary. I appreciate her, great Doctor's are hard to find. I would most certainly recommend her.

August 24th, 2009

LOVE HER!!!

She is a wonderful doctor. She made having my son a wonderful experience. I was scared and nervous. She held my hand and talked to me like a friend would. She made the experience very comfortable and painless.

May 2nd, 2009

Butt-Hole

March 24th, 2009

Great doctor, mediocre office staff

Warm and wonderful doctor. Felt like my baby and I were in good hands. Very thorough. However, office staff (with a few exceptions) often borders on rude. One would expect a certain level of sensitivity when dealing with pregnant ladies! I once waited over four hours to be seen. Often waited a long time (like an hour!) on the phone to make an appointment, so I suggest making your appointments in office whenever possible.

February 14th, 2009

great doctor

Dr. Bush delivered our baby and she was an excellent doctor. She is very caring and she makes you feel very comfortable. She carefully explains her diagnosis and sends you on alot of go sees with other doctors whenever she suspects that there is a problem for example with breathing, heart etc. Her assistant Audrey is very nice.

November 24th, 2008

Love Dr. Bush, but not too impressed with the office staff; I often found them rude and unpleasant. I also didn't have a such a great experience at Methodist. Though the nurses during the day were great, and the lactation consultants amazing, I found the night nurses and the nursery staff to be terrible. More than once I got advice from them that totally conflicted with what the day nurse, my pediatrician, or lactation consultant told me. I also felt they were insensitive and unhelpful.

October 10th, 2008

Best doctor I have been to.

Dr. Bush is completely awesome. I had an excellent experience with her!! I have sinced move out of NY but if I have any other children I would want her as my high risk OB-GYN. Keep up the great work!