A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline C. Wong practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Wong practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists.