A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Caffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Caffrey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Caffrey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffrey graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caffrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Caffrey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Caffrey practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Caffrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Caffrey practices Family Medicine near Rincon, GA.
See Rincon Primary Care Doctors.