A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Caire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Caire, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caire graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Caire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Tyra Caire MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline T. Caire practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Caire has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Caire practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.