A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Caire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caire
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caire Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Caire, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caire graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Caire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline T Caire MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline T. Caire practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Caire has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Caire practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.