Dr. Jacqueline Carrasco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Carrasco?

May 27th, 2017

Excellent!

I have severe Graves disease and thanks to Dr. Carrasco can see and look great! She has performed many, many surgeries on my eyes and is amazing! I have sent my mom and friends to her! 10 stars!!!

October 25th, 2016

Patient

A fantastic Doctor with a personality and bedside manner to match. I was extremely happy with my operation and efficiency of the staff. Thank you Dr Carrasco

July 13th, 2016

Her and her staff could not of been more pleasant and professional. She was correct with her original diagnosis which was confirmed by testing.

March 10th, 2016

I was very pleased with the final outcome of my ptosis surgery. I felt Dr. Carrasco listened to my concerns and that I had received personal care and attention throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Carrasco.

February 1st, 2016

The woman at the front desk tends to roll her eyes in disgust. Perhaps she could get out of that habit. Also, both women at the front reception tend to speak using Insurance Lingo. Its something of a reach for visitors to follow what is being said if the staff speaks using Insurance Lingo. And so if the staff made an effort not to speak using Insurance Lingo then they wouldn't openly show their look of disgust when we dont understand what they are saying.

May 8th, 2015

Just Have To Write A Recommendation

You couldn't ask for a more talented and compassionate doctor. She is very detail oriented, an excellent professional and a caring physician. She takes time to explain things, is gentle and precise in what she does, very concerned about her patient and wants to insure they have minimal discomfort. Her follow-up is extremely good and her staff is friendly and attentive. She was initially recommended to me by my long time, world famous ophthalmologist at Wills Eye Hospital. I could not be more satisfied.

April 16th, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr Carrasco today. I struggle lately to find doctors that really seem to care or think outside of the box- she was a good listener, calm, confident. Highly recommend her.

December 23rd, 2011

Good doctor, wonderful attentive staff

Dr. came highly recommended by operating room nurses who would use her if they needed ocular medical or cosmetic surgery. Her staff is marvelous and you will fall in love with them also.

August 11th, 2010

DR. CARRASCO - GREAT EYE DOCTOR

My daughter recently had surgery performed on her eyelid by Dr. Carrasco. During the entire surgery stay, Dr. Carrasco made my daughter feel very comfortable and reassured her about her surgery. As a parent, she was very caring and compassionate during the entire time at Wills Eye Hospital. She takes time with each of her patients and I am very pleased to have my daughter in the care of one of the finest physicians I have met in Philadelphia.

August 9th, 2010

Gave me back my life

I have been Graves Eye Disease patient with Carrasco for over a year now. She is professional yet caring, always took the time to explain everything to me, and aggressively treated my problem at hand. After several treatments including two surgeries, my eyes look great and my vision is normal! Her skils as a doctor and surgeon have honestly given me back my life. I am forever thankful for her

April 13th, 2010

What a wonderful physician!!!

Dr. Carrasco has a very friendly, sweet, and patient demeanor. She takes the time to thoroughly answer your questions and you just feel vert comfortable during your visits. All doctors should treat their patients with the respect which she does. Thank you!!!

July 16th, 2009

Dr. Carrasco was very patient, caring, and gentle.