Dr. Jacqueline Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Carter?

November 1st, 2013

Very Caring

Dr. Carter was extremely personable and took a lot of time with me during my appointment. She has a wonderful bed-side manner which is lost among so many doctors today. She made you feel like a real person and that you mattered. She listened and conversed with you and not at you. She explained things in an easy to follow manner without talking down to you. I wish more doctors were like her.

September 20th, 2008

Saved My Life!

Dr. Carter did save my life. Not with an operation, but with a diagnosis & medical treatment & Human Caring. I finally ended all thoughts of suicide, something that I was very close to doing & as I saw it, the only way to end my suffering what with either misdiagnosis or basicly being told to "push off". All of her patients are People to her not just patients. I feel that she values all of her patients as human beings greatly. Technically she is 'head & shoulders' above 99% of all others. I mean that with ALL my Heart. After about 7 years being misdiagnosed she was More than a breath of Fresh Air & a True Blessing in my life! Finally a Doctor who knew what she/he was doing & also cared about her people that depended on her.

August 22nd, 2017