A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Chang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Chang, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline C'Yen Chang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Chang practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.