A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Chang, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline C. Chang practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Chang practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Boston Anesthesiologists.