A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Chang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Chang, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline C Chang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Chang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Boston Pulmonologists.