A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Cohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ellen Cohn MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Cohn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Endocrinologists.