A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Cooke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline P Cooke MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline P. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Cooke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Cooke practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists.