A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JACQUELINE COOKE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. JACQUELINE COOKE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. COOKE graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. COOKE has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. COOKE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans