A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Cox, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Cox MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Cox practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Oncologists.