A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Cox, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan