A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Cox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Cox, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Cox MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Cox practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Oncologists.