Some ratings provided by DrScore.
don't look any further show details don't look any further
May 7th, 2012

Dr Crawford is the 4th neurologist I've been too, 17 months, dozens of test, thousands of dollars, no help, recommended to Dr Crawford and I was diagnosed first visit, I have to take shots every 3 months for my condition and Dr Crawford and staff are as friendly and professional as they can be each visit.Rhonda W.

Mar 19th, 2011

Dr Crawford was the 5th neurologist I was sent to and the first to diagnose me after almost 2 years, in my opinion she's the bestR Williams

lst class Dr. show details lst class Dr.
by Lucy E. Freels on Oct 1st, 2010

Would highly recommend Dr. Crawford to others. Very caringand professional. She is a "follow-through" physician, whochecks on test she has ordered, keeps patient informed, and Ifeel she and her staff are dedicated to the people they serve. Idid not feel rushed, and all my questions for that visit wasanswered, and explained to me in layman's terms. thankfully

by Margaret Barnett on May 5th, 2010

Dr. Crawford is very thorough. She can diagnose problems that other doctors have overlooked. She can explain things so patients can understand. Her assistant, Lettie, is very interested in the patients, and helplful in many ways. Also, the PA who is with her is very good.