Dr. Jacqueline Croopnick MD Patient Reviews

September 15th, 2015
Rude
If you're not pregnant, don't go here! Dr Croopnick seems all nicey nicey at first....then good luck trying to get a phone call from her explaining anything. I'm dealing with fibroids and polyps in my premenopausal years. So she does an annual pap and exam on me then takes an endrometrial biopsy to check on the polyps and fibroids. We have a whole discussion on how insurance will cover this as part of my annual checkup. One month later, I have to call to get any test results. I get a smart mouthed assisistant call back telling me everything is fine with no details. So I ask for Dr. Croopnick to call me back with details. No response. Two weeks later, I receive an EOB from insurance stating that they whacked me with an "outpatient surgical procedure" charge for the biopsy----the same biopsy that I wasn't charged for 2 years in a row, and also the same biopsy the doctor and I had a discussion about being included in my annual exam. After a heated discussion with the office manager, I again ask for a call from Dr. Croopnick. Once again, no response from the doctor. I call the office again to request details of my test results (which still hadn't been posted to their lousy online site by that time yet).The call back I receive is from the same rude assistant that called the first time (who of course had no details available on test results) and we had another heated exchange about the office charges. I again asked for Dr. Croopnick to call me back. As of today, I still have not heard from her. She's hiding, I guess. Rude, Rude, Rude. Don't go here.

April 9th, 2013
Good Choice
Jacqueline has followed me through three full term pregnancies and one miscarriage. I guess that in itself implies that I like her as my OBGYN. She is knowledgeable, friendly and a good obstetrician. Would recommend any time.

August 15th, 2012
monica
loved this doctor-you have her address wrong however-she is at one brookline place not at bidmc. whole office is awesome.

July 11th, 2012
She is the best OBGYN doctor. Different families recommended her to us and no wonder why. She is so caring and knowledgeable.

July 2nd, 2012
Turned a simple procedure into a nightmare!
Dr Croopnick turned a simple polyp removal procedure into a nightmare for my mother. She punctured her uterus and caused internal bleeding by breaking a blood vessel. I have lost all faith and trust in this doctor and had it not been for having a wonderful surgeon at Beth Israel step in, I could have very well lost my mother from this procedure. Please research your doctors before even the simplest procedure!

May 12th, 2012
My experience was great, Dr. Croopnick has a great bedside manner. I am so happy with my all deliveries and experiences. I couldn't have asked for a better group or experience.

June 23rd, 2011
Mom to a child with Cerebral Palsy - Due to Croopnicks Malpractice. She made me push for four hours after being in labor for 40 hours. I ended up with an emergency c-section... which in turn caused my son to have loss of oxygen to his brain, resulting in Cerebral Palsy & a lifetime of problems for myself, my son & my family