A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline De Castro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline De Castro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. De Castro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Gaerlan De Castro MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline G. De Castro practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline De Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline De Castro practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.