A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Denkabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Denkabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denkabe graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Denkabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Denkabe MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Denkabe practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Denkabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Denkabe practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.