A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Denobriga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Denobriga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Denobriga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denobriga graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Denobriga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Elizabeth Denobriga MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Denobriga practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Denobriga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Denobriga practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.