A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Dy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Go Dy MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline G. Dy practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Dy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Dy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Internists and Clovis Endocrinologists.