A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Dy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Go Dy MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline G. Dy practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Dy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Dy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Internists and Clovis Endocrinologists.