A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Jones, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Jones, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Eleanor Jones MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Jones practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.