A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Jones, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Jones, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Eleanor Jones MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Jones practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.