Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist

6550 Mercantile Dr E
Ste 106
Frederick, MD 21703
301-948-4066
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.2758620689655 of 4 stars
by Denise & Oscar on Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. J. Words can't describe my appreciation for the care you provide to my father. As suspected my fathers condition was complicated and he has a few issues going on at the same time. You took your time to explain to us all aspects of your diagnosis medically as well as in terms that we could understand and relate too. You were extremely knowledgeable at more than your field of study/speciality. His apt was at 3pm and yet you were still able to write your observation and communicate your recommendations to his primary care physician in time for his 8:45am apt the next day. Thats in its self is impressive!!! We left your office saying there needs to be more professional, caring, and most important knowledgeable doctors in this world. A great big THANK YOU! Denise and Oscar.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Gabby on Mar 5th, 2014

My allergies have been under control since I started my allergy injections. The doctors , nurse practitioner, and staff are very welcoming and informal. I am very impress with this practice. I highly recommend any one suffering from allergies to come and get tested.

|  Wonderful Dr  |  show details
by Laura N on Feb 25th, 2014

She is really great. I have been coming here since I was a teenager and now I bring my young son. She is funny and warm and explains everything in a simple but thorough manner.

by Rob P on Jan 9th, 2014

Smart doctor, friendly office. I have been here for 10 years

|  Excellent Patient Care  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

The entire staff at this office is fantastic. They always answer my questions and provide great patient education. I have received great relief from my allergies!

|  Sarah Jane  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

I have been a patient at this office for the past several years. Both the staff and the physicians are extremely professional and knowledgeable. The physicians and nurse practitioner have spent time explaining my diagnosis with me and the follow up requirement. I highly recommend this office - the staff is always ready to assist me.

by SB on Jun 8th, 2013

Dr Eghrari has been my son's allergy Dr for 6 years. She has kept him healthy and out of the emergency room for all that time. I cant thank her enough.

|  Running from hives  |  show details
by Anne A. on May 4th, 2013

I have been a runner for 10 years and started having hives with running this winter. I was seen at an urgent care center who recommended I see a specialist. I went to someone else in the area who ran a bunch of tests and told me to start allergy shots ?!! Finally I saw Dr Eghrari-Sabet who gave me the right diagnosis and treatment and I am up and running again.

|  Outstanding professional who can relief your asthma or allergy  |  show details
by A grateful patient on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Eghrari-Sabet is outstanding. She is clearly very well educated and experienced in dealing with asthma as well as allergies. She has provided excellent service for my mother, my daughter and myself. She was able to properly diagnose each of us and prescribed us with medications that actually produced wonderful results. She is very cordial and my mom could not stop talking about how pleasant the visit at Dr. Eghrari-Sabet's was. She is clearly very experienced in dealing with allergies and asthma among children and that makes enormous difference for any parent. Her staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Eghrari-Sabet for allergy and asthma diagnostics and treatment for anyone in the area!

by Alexandra on Mar 30th, 2013

I would like to thank Dr Eghrari-Sabet for the wonderful years of good health. She always listens and is kind and gentle.

|  The best allergist in the area  |  show details
by Lyuba on Mar 28th, 2013

My son took me to the office of Dr. Eghrari-Sabet to seek remedy for my non-stop caughing. Dr. Eghrari-Sabet was very attentive and analyzed my symptoms and after some tests done by her corteous staff, I was given medicine which solved my problem completely. I am also grateful to the office manager Linda who was very professional and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Eghrari-Sabet and her office to anyone in need of professional allergy or asthma care.

|  Long time paitent  |  show details
by Shawn B on Mar 25th, 2013

My son has gone to Dr Eghrari-Sabet since he was a toddler. She is excellent, kind and caring. She does a great job of allaying my fears and concerns, and my son feels very comfortable with her. Dr Eghrari-Sabet has grown up with us and seen us through some scary times in the ER with asthma, now to a healthy happy child in Jr High School.

|  Excellent doctor, courteous staff  |  show details
by Sofia on Mar 20th, 2013

My 9 year old daughter has been having stuffy, runny nose for very long time and I decided to take her to an allergist who specializes in children. Dr. Eghrari-Sabet provided excellent service, she took the necessary time to evaluate the situation; her staff were very skillful in performing the services and the medication prescribed by Dr. Eghrari-Sabet has been very helpful. I will gladly recommend Dr. Eghrari-Sabet for any pediatric allergy and asthma treatment!

|  Superb service and expertise  |  show details
by Mitko Gerensky on Mar 20th, 2013

I had serious spring allergies. Dr. Eghrari-Sabet provided prompt and excellent service and prescribed the correct medication which solved my issues. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Eghrari-Sabet and her friendly, competent staff!

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Susie on Feb 27th, 2013

I took my son to see Dr Eghrari-Sabet on the advice of my pediatrician. She spoke to me as a mom and reassurred my son about his problem. We felt very well cared for and appreciate her time and expertise.

|  Very good Dr  |  show details
by Sarah B on Feb 11th, 2013

I am very happy with the whole office. Easy to get to, easy to get and appointment. Very nice people

|  Stop The Runny Nose!  |  show details
by Jen A. on Jan 27th, 2013

Dr. Eghrari-Sabet takes her time to figure out the whole picture..

|  The best Dr -- and I have seen a bunch!  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

Dr Eghrari-Sabet is one of the best and most respected Drs in the DC area. I heard about her from my Dr ( who sends his whole family there!) and now have referred many friends of my own. The office is busy -- but the staff treats you like a trusted friend. I love all the electronics and how I can email the office with questions or prescriptions. Dr Eghrari-Sabet really cares about me as an individual and is one of the smartest,prettiest, most personable Doctors I have ever seen ,

|  Not impressed  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

After developing and suffering with allergies the past 15 years as an adult, with certain times of the year worse than others but getting worse each year, finally last winter I discussed my concerns with my family doctory who suggested Jacqueline S Eghrari-Sabet. I found the Staff very good at 'customer service' in that they know how to talk to you. And the Techs who do the 'tests' appear to know their routine very well. First they did some 'quick test' - sticking me a couple times to see what that test would indicate about my allergies, they then stuck me about 10 times on each arm. In the end I could hear Dr. Jacqueline S Eghrari-Saber discussing with the assistant in the hall, about my results (dust mites and burmuda grass - which BTW, I'm VERY sure are not my only problems and so the reason for seeing a 'specialist' that I was hoping would TREAT me!) but then Dr. Jacqueline S Eghrari-Sabet came into the exam room for MAYBE 3 minutes to say, "I'm recommending 'avoidance' in treating your allergies. Ms. 'So-n-so" will assist you regarding encasing your bedding" Really??? And for this she sent a bill to BCBS that was well over $1,000! As it stands she's still looking for about $3.00 from me personally. Good Grief! The thought has crossed my mind about calling BCBS and turning her in for running a sham & otherwise making a mockering of healthcare. Here's my suggestion: AVOIDANCE of this doctor!

|  Very Bad doctor  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

I do not think, she is a good doctor at all! Over all my experience with her was bad, No information was given prior to diagnoses. she was acting very unprofessional, seems like she really didn't care about my child's problems. Without knowing the problem she jumped on conclusion which was very surprising to me! I strongly do not recommend this doctor at all.

|  Love This Office!!!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

I love this office!! The staff is great, very personable. The whole team takes a genuine interest in me and I really appreciate it.

|  Not someone I would recommend  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

I was not impressed by her diagnosis or the long wait to be seen.

Oct 28th, 2011

My son had an appointment and we waited for 2 hours to see her and she spent less than 2 minutes with us. She didn't even acknowledge my son.

Jan 18th, 2011

I was recently diagnosed with food allergies.

|  Low service ethic  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

When visiting this practice, TAKE A BOOK. An average consult takes an hour and a half to two hours, and that time is mainly spent waiting. In total, you will see 3 people between waits for a total of 15 minutes. During which time you will repeat the same answers to the same questions with all 3 people. While Dr Eghrari-Sabet has a very approachable personality, it seems TV persona and making money triumphs over care.My child had been in their care for a year, treated for asthma and allergies. Yet they gave me no back-up prescription for emergency treatment in the event of an asthma attack, despite their diagnosis of asthma. When I requested that back-up and a school release form in the event of an emergency - after an asthma attack - they wanted to charge $35 to fill out the paperwork (to be fair, increasingly standard practice albeit high)and to have me pay for a visit just to get the back-up emergency prescription she should have had when they first diagnosed my child with asthma.

by Michelle on Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Eghrari and the staff at Family Allergy and Asthma Care are amazing. From the time I called to schedule an appointment for my family to the time I left the office I was very pleased. The office staff was very polite. Dr. Eghrari herself was great. She took the time to answer all my questions. I would recommend her to any of my friends and/or family.

|  Avoid this Doctor!!  |  show details
by LK on Jan 6th, 2010

Dr Sabet diagnosed my daughter with the MEASLES!! I took my daughter to the pediatrician and they said, no, she does not have the measles!! Then they have the audacity to send me a bill when the doctor did nothing at all but come into the room and send us straight to her doctor!!! Unprofessional!!

Aug 20th, 2009

Fantastic staff. Very happy, modern, intelligent office.