A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Emmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emmons
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Emmons, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Emmons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Emmons MD is a female Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Emmons practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Emmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Emmons practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Pathologists.