A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Emmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Emmons, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Emmons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Emmons MD is a female Pathologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Emmons practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Emmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Emmons practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.