Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Fairchild
Dr. Jacqueline Fairchild, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fairchild is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital, St John`s Mercy Hospital and Barnes Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Fairchild has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jacqueline Fairchild is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Carolyn Koenig
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi15
Dr. Shilpa Vedire
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi13