A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Fern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Fern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Fern, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Genital Warts
- Granuloma Annulare
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Lichen Planus
- Pyogenic Granuloma
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fern graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Sherry Fern MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Fern practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Fern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Fern practices Dermatology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holbrook, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Dermatologists.