A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Fincher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Fincher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Fincher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fincher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fincher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcduffie Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Fincher MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Fincher practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Fincher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Fincher practices Internal Medicine near Thomson, GA.
See Thomson Internists.