A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Flud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Flud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flud
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flud Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Flud graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Flud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Kelly Flud DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline K. Flud practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Flud has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Flud practices Ophthalmology near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Ophthalmologists.