A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Flud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Flud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flud
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Flud Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Flud graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Flud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Kelly Flud DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline K. Flud practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Flud has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Flud practices Ophthalmology near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Ophthalmologists.