A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Ford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline F. Ford practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Ford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.