A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Ford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline F Ford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline F. Ford practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Ford has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Ford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.