A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Frazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Frazer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Frazer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Frazer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Frazer MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Frazer practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Frazer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Frazer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Anniston Emergency Physicians and Anniston Primary Care Doctors.